Thursday, February 24, 2011

She Breaks, She Caves

Been busy with school as usual and been listenin to alot of bright eyes which is giving me all kinds of inspiration. All in all its been a good new semester.And now I finally have some work to show. Enjoying this semester a lot and have some exciting new projects ahead of me, cannot wait.

 This is a soon to be sculpture with sculptey clay for my Illustration Methods class
 I made these for my Design for Illustration calss, not fully happy with how they came out but I enjoyed making them.
Electronic Illustration narrative portrait of Grant Morrison ( greatest comic writer ever!) did it in Corel Painter which I hated at first but now might like better than photoshop
And here is the second part of my series of my watercolor class probably my favorite piece of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment